Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...

So, we have a library, with many books, but one thing we are lacking are some magazines. Newsweek was suggested by my Standard 5 and 6 teacher and I think Highlights, or some other children's magazine would be great, not only for content, but also pictures. Even old magazines would be appreciated. We also could use some educational games, like Brainquest (oh, how I remember playing Brainquest) for learning centers and early finishers. And some letter tiles, you know, from old Scrabble games. -- This is for you Mom, I know we have an old game of Upwords that hasn't been played for maybe ten years. Throw those tiles in an envelope and send them my way!-- I love you all! Thanks for all the support. Hugs, Kisses, and Noseys!

2 comments:

  1. Really, that's all you want? No little cravings or wishes of your own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have all I need, but you can always throw in little surprises. :)
    I did forget to mention pocket dictionaries though. Those would be great! And I was thinking various sizes of children's flip flops would be fantatic!

    ReplyDelete