Saturday, October 17, 2009

Why I love Santa Teresa

I've realized I can have this as all my titles, so from now on, it's a given.

I would tell you this precious little boy's name, but when I went to visit he was only three days old and didn't have one yet. I was so happy to go meet him and even got to hold him, but absolutely loved the reason we went. Miss Louisa told me about our neighbor who had just had a baby so she was planning on making some tortillas to give to their family, "that is what we do here." I'm lucky to live in a village where people take care of each other.

2 comments:

  1. Aww girl, I am about to cry, reading your updates! I have been thinking about you a lot. I am SO GLAD things have been going well. I am so thankful you have been able to go to a church and have a desire to learn some verses in Kechi. I love that there are pigs there - God knows you so well. So that address on your blog is where we send stuff? Any requests? Do you have a way to listen to cds at all? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, I am glad that things are going so well for you so far! It sounds like a wonderful place. I truly enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Hope to hear more from you soon. Michelle Chesnut

    ReplyDelete