Wednesday, January 6, 2010

There is no place...

One of the t-shirts I brought with me has NU's school song on the back and whenever I wear it or it is hanging on the line, Hillaria always sings it. At first to the tune of, "The more we get together." Then one day I went for a walk with Rebecca wearing the shirt and she wanted to learn the song, picking up on the tune as well. When the two girls get together it is their favorite song to sing. Sometimes Hillaria will substitute "Santa Teresa" for "Nebraska," maybe we'll have to change more of the lyrics to make it her own. I also taught the girls " I am a C." They'll have to practice that one a little more before I record it though since I don't have a shirt I could wear backwards with the words on it while recording. Loves and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment