Thursday, June 11, 2009

Living the dream

“The cure for all the ills and wrongs, the cares, the sorrows, and the crimes of humanity, all lie in the one word 'love'. It is the divine vitality that everywhere produces and restores life.”
-Lydia M. Child

When I was younger I wanted to be a scientist who traveled the world finding cures for diseases. Quite the dream, I know. Remembering this made me finally realize the real reason I changed my major spring semester of my junior year. I can call myself a FAMILY scientist traveling the world. Haha! :D Now, I just need to work on the curing of diseases part.

1 comment:

  1. reading you blog seriously is making me cry. i miss knowing you like i did in high school. i want to be that close with you again but i just realized how soon you are leaving. im so glad im getting the chance this summer to get to see you as much as i do. i love you amy--justine

    ReplyDelete