Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Falling into place.

"Have you heard the latest?" This was my morning greeting from Mr. Chub while on my way to wash at the creek. He then went on to tell me he was informed by his brother that a tourist group would be bringing two computers along with a printer and a generator later in the day!! My response, things just keep getting better! This was just after a group donated enough practice jerseys and competition uniforms for our girls and boys football teams. A man from that group has also recently emailed me asking about a light construction project and I have high hopes dreaming of a playground or even fixing up the old library, making it a computer room. Also, if you take note of the comment on a previous blog, Bernard will be bringing some school supplies for us, too. Yippee!! I can't help but think I'm just in the right place at the right time. I feel I haven't brought much to Santa Teresa, but I'm sure enjoying being part of the excitement when things come along. What's next? Loves and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment